A lovely and mild organic Espresso
This harmonious blend represents the recent BIO version of the renowned and appreciated Perfero Mild coffee selection.
Mild BIO is composed of Arabica and Robusta varieties in a 60/40 ratio, sourced from certified organic family-owned farms and harvested and processed exclusively by hand. Perfero prefers light roasting to intensify the superior aromatic and qualitative characteristics of their blends. Perfero Mild BIO complies with this principle.
As for the conventional version, Mild BIO is one of those coffee blends with a broad tolerance to processing variables of the Italian Espresso. No high skill and precise and continuous tuning are required to obtain a cup of prominent presence and pleasant mouthfeel.
It is an Espresso that immediately stands out. The cream is consistent and compact with an attractive dark hazelnut colour. The pleasant notes of hazelnut are clearly perceptible, accompanied by persistent hints of toasted almond and chocolate.
Perfero Mild BIO definitely represents a superior demonstration of sustainable Italian Espresso. An Espresso among our prime favourite when served with a white emulsion of Organic Alpine Milk: Mr. Cappuccino!
|PERFERO MILD ORGANIC|
- Suitable for
- Espresso Machine
Fully automatic coffee machine
- Recommended for
- Brewed coffee
- Arabica Content [%]
- Special features
The artisan workshop of the Italian Espresso Perfero was born in 2010 from the passion shared by two friends, Daniele and Simone, and developed thanks to the constant search for ultimate perfection and the strong commitment of the whole family.
The unique landscape is the lively and romantic one of the Marche hills graciously overlooking the Adriatic Sea, historical source of creative inspiration for prominent poets but also for great master roasters.
Unique Perfero blends contain only hand-picked beans when they have gained the precise degree of ripeness. Particular attention is paid to solidarity and sustainability. Suppliers are small family-run farms and cooperatives.
And the recognitions arrive placing Perfero in the Olympus of the most awarded roasters of the decade:
- Winner Coffee at Great Taste of London: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 2020
- Gold medal ICT Best Italian Espresso 2014
- Winner Coffee Quality Awards 2017
- LuxLife, Food&Drinks Award-Best Organic Coffee Brand 2019 Italy
- International Taste Awards 2020
- Official coffee at the competions „Aeropress Championship“ 2014 and 2015
- Selected coffee for the Campionship „Profili di Pressione de La Marzocco“ 2016 and 2017
- Selected Coffee at the headquarters of Vittoria Arduino - Nuova Simonelli
- Since 2016 listed in the catalog „Le migliori torrefazioni italiane De Longhi“
- Listed in the „Top Italian Food Experience“ - Gambero Rosso 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Coffee selected and authorized by Slow Food
- Selected coffee at Pitti Taste Firenze 2016, 2017 and 2018
Genuine passion, academic competence, outstanding commitment and solidarity to support private farms and to bring together the most delicious Italian Espresso in the cups of enthusiasts.