What an Espresso! A pleasant combination of Sweetness, Sourness and Aroma
This blend represents the BIO version of the award-winning Mon Plaisir selection: gold medal at IIAC International Coffee Tasting 2019, silver at International Taste Awards 2020, gold at American Awards 2021.
It is a coffee blend made with 100% of the best selected Arabica beans, harvested at perfect maturity and exclusively by hand. The Arabica varieties that are part of Perfero Mon Plaisir BIO come from Guatemala, Brazil and Sumatra.
The light roasting deliberately enhances the qualitative and organoleptic characteristics of these beans, enriching the espresso with pleasant and unusual aromatic notes.
In the cup it shows a fascinating and silky hazelnut cream, compact and persistent. The body is well rounded. The tasting starts with a direct hint of dark chocolate and delicate notes of roses petals. Only at the tail end a bursting flavour of almond and persistent aftertaste of chocolate crown the delicate citrus tastes.
Just like the conventional version, Mon Plaisir BIO stands out for its sweetness and for a complex and balanced context of aromas and tastes.
|PERFERO MON PLAISIR ORGANIC|
- Suitable for
- Espresso Machine
Fully automatic coffee machine
- Recommended for
- Brewed coffee
- Arabica Content [%]
The artisan workshop of the Italian Espresso Perfero was born in 2010 from the passion shared by two friends, Daniele and Simone, and developed thanks to the constant search for ultimate perfection and the strong commitment of the whole family.
The unique landscape is the lively and romantic one of the Marche hills graciously overlooking the Adriatic Sea, historical source of creative inspiration for prominent poets but also for great master roasters.
Unique Perfero blends contain only hand-picked beans when they have gained the precise degree of ripeness. Particular attention is paid to solidarity and sustainability. Suppliers are small family-run farms and cooperatives.
And the recognitions arrive placing Perfero in the Olympus of the most awarded roasters of the decade:
- Winner Coffee at Great Taste of London: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 2020
- Gold medal ICT Best Italian Espresso 2014
- Winner Coffee Quality Awards 2017
- LuxLife, Food&Drinks Award-Best Organic Coffee Brand 2019 Italy
- International Taste Awards 2020
- Official coffee at the competions „Aeropress Championship“ 2014 and 2015
- Selected coffee for the Campionship „Profili di Pressione de La Marzocco“ 2016 and 2017
- Selected Coffee at the headquarters of Vittoria Arduino - Nuova Simonelli
- Since 2016 listed in the catalog „Le migliori torrefazioni italiane De Longhi“
- Listed in the „Top Italian Food Experience“ - Gambero Rosso 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Coffee selected and authorized by Slow Food
- Selected coffee at Pitti Taste Firenze 2016, 2017 and 2018
Genuine passion, academic competence, outstanding commitment and solidarity to support private farms and to bring together the most delicious Italian Espresso in the cups of enthusiasts.