Perfero Unica, Coffee Beans 1kg
(€12.95 / Kg)
100% Arabica · Content: 1 Kg · Roast Date: 05.2021 · Best before: 10.2022
A great Espresso, a masterpiece of art. Simply Unica!
Beautiful and Unique: these are the most appropriate attributes for this authentic Italian Espresso from Perfero. The Arabicas in the Unica Perfero blend come from the hills of Brazil, Columbia and Santo Domingo, the highlands of Kenya and the rainforests of India. The beans are picked by the enthusiastic hands of local farmers who are the spokesmen for sustainable and solidarity-based agriculture.
The Espresso Unica is full-bodied, with a velvety and persistent cream of a lovely hazel colour. The scents of chocolate accompany the sweeter hints of citrus and jasmine. In the mouth, the chocolate and grapefruit notes are clearly perceivable even to the least cultivated palate. Moderate acidity and an absence of bitterness complete this unique masterpiece of Italian coffee making.
- Suitable for
- Espresso Machine
Fully automatic coffee machine
- Recommended for
- Brewed coffee
- Arabica Content [%]
The artisan workshop of the Italian Espresso Perfero was born in 2010 from the passion shared by two friends, Daniele and Simone, and developed thanks to the constant search for ultimate perfection and the strong commitment of the whole family.
The unique landscape is the lively and romantic one of the Marche hills graciously overlooking the Adriatic Sea, historical source of creative inspiration for prominent poets but also for great master roasters.
Unique Perfero blends contain only hand-picked beans when they have gained the precise degree of ripeness. Particular attention is paid to solidarity and sustainability. Suppliers are small family-run farms and cooperatives.
And the recognitions arrive placing Perfero in the Olympus of the most awarded roasters of the decade:
- Winner Coffee at Great Taste of London: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 2020
- Gold medal ICT Best Italian Espresso 2014
- Winner Coffee Quality Awards 2017
- LuxLife, Food&Drinks Award-Best Organic Coffee Brand 2019 Italy
- International Taste Awards 2020
- Official coffee at the competions „Aeropress Championship“ 2014 and 2015
- Selected coffee for the Campionship „Profili di Pressione de La Marzocco“ 2016 and 2017
- Selected Coffee at the headquarters of Vittoria Arduino - Nuova Simonelli
- Since 2016 listed in the catalog „Le migliori torrefazioni italiane De Longhi“
- Listed in the „Top Italian Food Experience“ - Gambero Rosso 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Coffee selected and authorized by Slow Food
- Selected coffee at Pitti Taste Firenze 2016, 2017 and 2018
Genuine passion, academic competence, outstanding commitment and solidarity to support private farms and to bring together the most delicious Italian Espresso in the cups of enthusiasts.