Perfero Velvet, Coffee Beans
(€25.80 / Kg)
100% Arabica · Roast Date: 05.2021 · Best before: 10.2022
An unusual and charming Italian Espresso
Perfero Velvet has represented a widely appreciated blend since its recent creation: Gold Medal at the IIAC International Coffee Tasting 2014, Gold at the America Awards 2020 and many other recognitions in Asia, Europe and North America.
Only the ripe, hand-picked beans of the best selected Arabica coffees are used in the Espresso Velvet blend: Washed Catuai from Panama, Washed Pamwamba AA SL-28 from Malawi, Honey processed Typica from the Lington region (Sumatra). The roast is light to highlight the flavour notes of the Espresso.
An Espresso Velvet presents itself in the cup with a seductive silky cream of persistent hazelnut colour and beautifully captures the aesthetic standards of the traditional Italian Espresso. It is only at the first mouthfeel that the pleasant atypical character of this Espresso becomes apparent. Gentle hints of flowers and orange blend in the mouth with delicious aromas of chocolate, vanilla and peach. Ultimately, the exquisite notes of caramel and toast complete the tasting experience of this extraordinary Espresso.
A feature that frequently strikes both the barista and the experienced taster is the round, full-bodied Espresso - another attractive atypical quality for a 100% Arabica blend. The natural sweetness and pleasant acidity chase each other and merge into a perfectly balanced embrace.
Perfero Velvet is one of those blends that we recommend to the most advanced and sophisticated lovers of Italian coffee. And last but not least, the easiness of preparation and the very wide tolerance to dosage, temperature and grinding are further plus points for this seductive coffee blend.
- Suitable for
- Espresso Machine
Fully automatic coffee machine
- Recommended for
- Brewed coffee
- Arabica Content [%]
The artisan workshop of the Italian Espresso Perfero was born in 2010 from the passion shared by two friends, Daniele and Simone, and developed thanks to the constant search for ultimate perfection and the strong commitment of the whole family.
The unique landscape is the lively and romantic one of the Marche hills graciously overlooking the Adriatic Sea, historical source of creative inspiration for prominent poets but also for great master roasters.
Unique Perfero blends contain only hand-picked beans when they have gained the precise degree of ripeness. Particular attention is paid to solidarity and sustainability. Suppliers are small family-run farms and cooperatives.
And the recognitions arrive placing Perfero in the Olympus of the most awarded roasters of the decade:
- Winner Coffee at Great Taste of London: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 2020
- Gold medal ICT Best Italian Espresso 2014
- Winner Coffee Quality Awards 2017
- LuxLife, Food&Drinks Award-Best Organic Coffee Brand 2019 Italy
- International Taste Awards 2020
- Official coffee at the competions „Aeropress Championship“ 2014 and 2015
- Selected coffee for the Campionship „Profili di Pressione de La Marzocco“ 2016 and 2017
- Selected Coffee at the headquarters of Vittoria Arduino - Nuova Simonelli
- Since 2016 listed in the catalog „Le migliori torrefazioni italiane De Longhi“
- Listed in the „Top Italian Food Experience“ - Gambero Rosso 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Coffee selected and authorized by Slow Food
- Selected coffee at Pitti Taste Firenze 2016, 2017 and 2018
Genuine passion, academic competence, outstanding commitment and solidarity to support private farms and to bring together the most delicious Italian Espresso in the cups of enthusiasts.