Perfero Mon Plaisir, Coffee Beans 1kg
(€27.40 / Kg)
100% Arabica · Content: 1 Kg · Roast Date: 05.2021 · Best before: 10.2022
It will sweeten even the most bitter days!
Mon Plaisir is another outstanding creation of the Espresso artist Perfero: Gold Medal at the IIAC International Coffee Tasting 2019, Silver at the International Taste Awards 2020, Gold at the American Awards 2021.
It is a coffee blend of 100% of the best selected Arabica beans, harvested at the right degree of ripeness and exclusively by hand. The 6 varieties of Arabica that compose Perfero Mon Plaisir are: Catuai and Pache (Honey processing) from Guatemala, natural Mundo novo and Burbon from Brazil, Typica (Honey processing) from the Lington region - Sumatra.
Just like all Perfero blends in our coffee shop, the light roasting intentionally brings out the qualitative and organoleptic characteristics of the excellent selections and enriches the espresso with pleasant and unusual aromatic notes.
When we tried the sample sent to us by Perfero, we immediately understood that Mon Plaisir would become part of our kaffee shop:
- Although Mon Plaisir performs best with a proper dosage of 7-8 grams, a medium-fine grind and extraction temperatures of 92-93C, brewing of an excellent espresso is easily achievable outside these ranges.
- In the cup it shows a fascinating silky, compact and persistent hazelnut cream, often with tiger stripes. No doubt we can say that it truly excels in the aesthetic parameters of the traditional Italian Espresso.
- The tasting is an endless crescendo of pleasure and satisfaction. Hints of dark chocolate and rose flowers precede delicate aromas of citrus fruits, decisive and persistent notes of almond with a chocolate aftertaste. The body of the espresso is full and velvety. The sourness is present and decisive, but not disturbing. In the complex and balanced context of aromas, sweetness and absence of bitterness, it is a wonderfully pleasant sourness that we have rarely found in other espressos.
Like Velvet, which is in fact very similar, Mon Plaisir is one of those coffee blends we recommend to connoisseurs with a sharp and finely developed palate who like their espresso sweet and sour.
|PERFERO MON PLAISIR|
- Suitable for
- Coffee Brewer
Fully automatic coffee machine
- Arabica Content [%]
The artisan workshop of the Italian Espresso Perfero was born in 2010 from the passion shared by two friends, Daniele and Simone, and developed thanks to the constant search for ultimate perfection and the strong commitment of the whole family.
The unique landscape is the lively and romantic one of the Marche hills graciously overlooking the Adriatic Sea, historical source of creative inspiration for prominent poets but also for great master roasters.
Unique Perfero blends contain only hand-picked beans when they have gained the precise degree of ripeness. Particular attention is paid to solidarity and sustainability. Suppliers are small family-run farms and cooperatives.
And the recognitions arrive placing Perfero in the Olympus of the most awarded roasters of the decade:
- Winner Coffee at Great Taste of London: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 2020
- Gold medal ICT Best Italian Espresso 2014
- Winner Coffee Quality Awards 2017
- LuxLife, Food&Drinks Award-Best Organic Coffee Brand 2019 Italy
- International Taste Awards 2020
- Official coffee at the competions „Aeropress Championship“ 2014 and 2015
- Selected coffee for the Campionship „Profili di Pressione de La Marzocco“ 2016 and 2017
- Selected Coffee at the headquarters of Vittoria Arduino - Nuova Simonelli
- Since 2016 listed in the catalog „Le migliori torrefazioni italiane De Longhi“
- Listed in the „Top Italian Food Experience“ - Gambero Rosso 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Coffee selected and authorized by Slow Food
- Selected coffee at Pitti Taste Firenze 2016, 2017 and 2018
Genuine passion, academic competence, outstanding commitment and solidarity to support private farms and to bring together the most delicious Italian Espresso in the cups of enthusiasts.