Perfero Mild, Coffee Beans 1kg
(€21.40 / Kg)
60% Arabica, 40% Robusta · Content: 1 Kg · Roast Date: 05.2021 · Best before: 10.2022
Armonic and mild: An Espresso you instantly like
We have prepared and savoured many espressos and only a few have positively astonished us. Perfero Mild is at the top of this category. This is a mild Espresso that people like. And how much we do like it!
It is a 60/40 blend of Arabica and Robusta coffees from Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, Indonesia and Uganda. Only fully ripened fruits are selected for this blend, harvested by the skilful hands of private, independent, family-run farms. The beans are lightly roasted as per Perfero tradition to intensify the aromatic notes of the best fruits.
The pleasure begins with the intense fragrances of the ground coffee in the filter and with an increasingly strong crescendo through the satisfaction of a perfect extraction and appearance in the cup, and is completed with a persistent explosion of aromas and flavours in the mouth: a consistent hazelnut-coloured cream with a remarkable appearance, full-bodied, genuine and armonic flavour with excellent balance. Some characteristics are reminiscent of our beloved Cremacaffè, but after a few seconds you realise that Mild is different. The hazelnut notes are clearly perceptible and are accompanied by unmistakable hints of vanilla, roasted almond and, in persistence, chocolate.
Perfero Mild is one of the most successful representations of the Italian Espresso. And we must not forget that it is also outstanding for a Cappuccino.
- Suitable for
- Espresso Machine
Fully automatic coffee machine
- Arabica Content [%]
The artisan workshop of the Italian Espresso Perfero was born in 2010 from the passion shared by two friends, Daniele and Simone, and developed thanks to the constant search for ultimate perfection and the strong commitment of the whole family.
The unique landscape is the lively and romantic one of the Marche hills graciously overlooking the Adriatic Sea, historical source of creative inspiration for prominent poets but also for great master roasters.
Unique Perfero blends contain only hand-picked beans when they have gained the precise degree of ripeness. Particular attention is paid to solidarity and sustainability. Suppliers are small family-run farms and cooperatives.
And the recognitions arrive placing Perfero in the Olympus of the most awarded roasters of the decade:
- Winner Coffee at Great Taste of London: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 2020
- Gold medal ICT Best Italian Espresso 2014
- Winner Coffee Quality Awards 2017
- LuxLife, Food&Drinks Award-Best Organic Coffee Brand 2019 Italy
- International Taste Awards 2020
- Official coffee at the competions „Aeropress Championship“ 2014 and 2015
- Selected coffee for the Campionship „Profili di Pressione de La Marzocco“ 2016 and 2017
- Selected Coffee at the headquarters of Vittoria Arduino - Nuova Simonelli
- Since 2016 listed in the catalog „Le migliori torrefazioni italiane De Longhi“
- Listed in the „Top Italian Food Experience“ - Gambero Rosso 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Coffee selected and authorized by Slow Food
- Selected coffee at Pitti Taste Firenze 2016, 2017 and 2018
Genuine passion, academic competence, outstanding commitment and solidarity to support private farms and to bring together the most delicious Italian Espresso in the cups of enthusiasts.